- Any personal or business information collected on our web site will never be shared or sold to any other party.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We may from time to time, contact you by email, phone or text with information on special promotions or offers, but only relating to a product, or related product or service that you have previously ordered or enquired about from our web site. However you will have the opportunity to ‘opt out’ of receiving any future promotional offers.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.